Engineering Manager - New York City
Tatari is furthering its expansion in New York City and looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to establish an effective team. You will join forces with our existing Media Buying, Client Service, and Sales teams to jump start the New York office. As the Engineering Manager, you will take the reigns and collaborate closely with engineering managers in Santa Monica and San Francisco. We worked hard to ensure easy collaboration between all the offices, including full-company gathering regularly, robust remote video conferencing culture, and freedom to travel-as-you need.
- Grow the team. We’ll give you the resources and support to build out an amazing engineering team, but it’s up to you to create and execute that plan.
- Coordinate with other internal teams--engineering and otherwise--in other offices; you’ll be the conduit that connects the NY team to the rest of the company.
- Ensure the continuation of Tatari and Engineering team culture in NYC; we believe strongly in creating one Tatari culture across all our different offices. It’s your job to flag down issues, push what needs to be pushed, and come up with ideas to make that happen.
- Be an individual contributor when needed--you were a senior engineer not that long ago:
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager, preferably at a start-up.
- 4+ years experience building scalable systems and backend services.
- You love data, analytics, and statistics.
- Experience in ETL and application analytics (Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, more)
- Strong SQL and schema design skills.
This position is located in New York City, NY (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “email@example.com” with subject “Engineering Manager - NYC.”