Full Stack Engineer
Tatari is expanding and we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer located in Toronto. In this role you'll work on a mixture of client-facing dashboards, data analysis and visualization, and particularly on internal media buying tooling. In addition to our Toronto office, we have small engineering teams in Los Angeles and San Francisco that you'll be coordinating with on a regular basis as well. Tatari is a small, scrappy company with a penchant for sharing knowledge and learning together, so if you love data pipelines, statistics, scalability problems, you’re going to have a good time at Tatari.
- Take ownership and responsibility for whole features, from backend through to frontend
- Be a driver for great UX throughout frontend projects
- Find ways to improve our code quality and push for reliability in everything you ship
- Be a guiding force for best practices in our GraphQL API
- You are smart, fast, and a self-starter. In truth, you should be starting your own company.
- You love data, analytics, and statistics
- You are comfortable and productive with SQL and relational data models
- 2+ years of experience working across the stack in web-based products
- Backend Stack: Python, Postgres
- Frontend Stack: Typescript, React, GraphQL
This position is located in Toronto, Canada. Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers generous benefits. To apply, submit a resume including links to GitHub/Stack Overflow/code samples as one pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Full Stack Engineer.”