Tatari is expanding and we’re looking for a Marketing Associate to join the team. Perhaps you’re currently a functional specialist in marketing and want to grow your skill set to include new channels or maybe you aim to lead all of marketing at a company in the future. As a Marketing Associate at Tatari, you will work directly with our Head of Marketing and have the opportunities to be “hands on” to all areas of marketing, including involvement with and/or manage vendors for branding, design, email, social, content marketing, product marketing, video production, events, and other initiatives. You're curious, creative, and love to dig into data in order to create compelling marketing programs that attract, convert, and retain customers. You love operating in a fast-paced environment and can prioritize effectively.
- Assist in rolling out a new brand identity and building Tatari’s new website and marketing collateral as well as updating existing pieces.
- Plan and execute client events as well as oversee logistics for conference sponsorships.
- Build and optimize email campaigns to prospects, clients, and partners using marketing automation
- Develop content for our blog, newsletters, white papers, and press articles.
- Oversee all paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, reporting, and post-campaign analysis and use that analysis to form recommendations for new campaigns and strategies and effectively communicate findings across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role, preferably with relevant experience with:
- Sharp attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to multitask and work under tight deadlines.
This position is located in San Francisco (no remote). Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers the standard perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). Candidates must prove eligibility to work in the US (no Visa sponsorship). To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject "Marketing Associate."