Tatari is expanding, and we are looking for you to join! The position is located in Santa Monica, CA or New York City, NY (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries, and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage, equity, FSA and Commuter benefits).
- Purchase all types of TV inventory: local/national, broadcast, cable, OTT, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with the media industry and TV networks, at both junior (i.e. account executives) and senior levels. Maintain daily contact and continuously update inventory pricing and availability.
- Be able to negotiate pricing to benefit Tatari clients.
- Work closely together with the client strategy and analytics teams. Review every single media purchase through a data and analytics lens.
- Monitor networks for new opportunities, economic and demographic changes, firesales, packages, etc.
- Participate, actively engage, and be the expert voice on TV in Tatari client meetings.
- Help automate and optimize media-buying with our technology and product team.
- Occasional travel.
- At least 2 years of experience with TV media-buying, preferably remnant of cable/broadcast.
- Passionate about TV – know networks, familiar with programs, shows, and personalities.
- Experience with marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Strong and fast with numbers. A street smart dealmaker.
- Proactive: doesn’t wait for media companies to provide pricing but continuously seeks new opportunities.
- Good instinct about the TV market place.
- High attention to detail. Strong communicator, verbally and orally.
- Appreciate engineering, data and analytics. Embraces automation.
- Skilled at Excel and Google Sheets and a generally fast learner when it comes to software.
All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Media Buyer.”