Tatari is an ad technology company focused on the television advertising space. Our product is complex (and exciting) in the sense that it crosses many different product disciplines: internal and external tools, UI and UX for client facing modules, big data and data science, etc. The television landscape is changing (rapidly), and you will help define Tatari’s role both short and long-term.
- Define Tatari’s media product roadmap, both long- and short-term. Translate the bigger vision into (smaller) product solutions.
- Define and build Tatari’s software and tools for programmatic TV buying. Balance between what is possible today, and what we should plan for tomorrow.
- Work closely with various stakeholders in the company: engineering, media-buying, data science, sales, finance, and client management.
- Manage the product line life cycle from prototyping, testing, design, and launch. Produce and review product requirements documents. Keep everything on schedule.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry and be first to spot potential new integrations with DSP, SSP, etc.
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in advertising technology and television or digital video, and least one year at a startup.
- Tech savvy, computer science background preferred with the ability to write code.
- Strong communicator, with excellent people skills to interact with various teams inside the company, clients, and vendors.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with large database systems.
- Passionate about tools and automation, but practical about getting things done.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers generous perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). This position is located in Santa Monica (no remote, no exception). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Product Manager”