Tatari is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced project manager to join the team. In this role, you will work in a fast-paced environment, and manage Tatari’s key product development along with our senior product managers from initiation to completion. This role collaborates closely with our technology, media buying, and data science teams.
- Ensure successful execution of major initiatives despite changing requirements and priorities in our fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain a portfolio view of the feature teams’ roadmaps and execution timelines; work with teams to manage and update project views.
- Drive teams towards mini-milestones required to achieve on-time delivery of product.
- Provide day-to-day project management of team to achieve the project goals, including: 1) manage and organize project documentation; 2) monitor project implementation process; ensure all project work is reviewed and meets quality and accuracy requirements; 3) analyze project success vs challenges to improve and make each new project more successful than last.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify and communicate resource needs and/or constraints
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans
- 3+ years of related experience in software and data science project management.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and prioritization skills.
- Great communication skills and proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
Tatari pays competitive salaries, and you will be eligible for all Tatari benefits and perks (including full healthcare coverage plus equity, unlimited vacations, etc.). This position is open to Tatari’s San Francisco and Santa Monica locations (no remote, no exceptions) with no relocation package. To apply, you must: 1) prove your eligibility to work in the US; and 2) submit resume to email@example.com, subject “Project Manager.”