Senior Client Services Manager
Tatari is expanding and we’re looking for a senior Client Services Manager to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for a set number of large clients within Tatari’s ever-growing portfolio and work cross-departmental to ensure that client needs are met with the most superior management skills.
- Manage post-sales relationship for large client accounts as the primary contact and trusted advisor.
- Listen to clients needs, as well as identifying unknown or unmet needs.
- Become an expert of all-things Tatari and leverage internal subject matter experts (Engineering, Data Science, etc.) to help clients prioritize and solve problems.
- Guide clients through the their TV advertising campaign, in coordination with our Media Buying team on a weekly basis.
- Spend a lot of time with clients (up to 25% travel) and building relationships with C-level executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Math, and/or Engineering (i.e. quantitative)
- Solid understanding of statistics
- 3-5 years in post-sales account management/client relationship support roles, including C-level interactions
- 3-5 years in project management
- Ability to clearly communicate technical terms and concept
- Great presentation and listening skills--you come prepared to every meeting
- You’re at ease holding a conversation with an engineer or marketing manager. You’re not a salesperson
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Bonus: Python and/or SQL; predictive modeling; understanding of TV and digital marketing (i.e. SEM, FB)
This position can be located in Santa Monica, San Francisco, or New York City. Applicants must prove eligibility to work in the US. Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers the standard perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject "Senior Client Services Manager."