Senior QA Engineer - Data
Tatari is expanding and we're looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to join the team in Santa Monica. In this role, you will work closely with both our Engineering and Data Science teams to help ensure that our data ETL processes, web applications, and measurement algorithms are working as expected. You will also investigate large datasets in our backend systems for discrepancies, integrate error reporting metrics into our backend tools, and work closely with all teams to define test plans ahead of product releases. You must be passionate about quality, have an eye for detail, be comfortable talking statistics, and have a penchant for accuracy.
- Collaborate with Product, Data Science, and Engineering teams to clearly define and document testing procedures for our products.
- Support Client Services and Media Buying teams in documenting and triaging software and data related defects.
- Work within an agile CI/CD environment, creating automated system, integration, regression, and performance tests.
- Create and manage ways to automate internal delivery of useful reports and alerts.
- Help onboard new clients through analysis of their data, and investigating issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to easily jump between engineering, statistics, and product conversations.
- Have a background in, or exposure to, complex algorithms, statistics, and/or applied mathematics.
- Strong data processing and data management skills.
- 5+ years experience in QA, preferably with:
- Experience in a quantitative field (statistics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- Project management skills a plus.
This position is located in Santa Monica, CA (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “email@example.com” with subject “Senior QA Engineer - Data”