Tatari is expanding and we’re looking for a staff accountant to join the team. In this role, you will work directly with our Head of Finance on daily/weekly/monthly accounting tasks to ensure that Tatari operates smoothly. You will have the opportunity to learn financial analysis, as well as working with the engineering team to improve/automate accounting processes.
- Responsible for weekly media buying reconciliation between TV networks and Tatari’s clients.
- AP and AR processing.
- Assist with month-end closing and tax filings.
- Work with our engineering team to identify and implement process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- General accounting knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Proficient with QBO.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Accuracy and attention to details with thoughtfulness and thoroughness.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
This position is located in San Francisco (no remote). Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers the standard perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States (no sponsorship). To apply, please submit resume in .pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Staff Accountant."