Tatari is expanding and we are looking for a client development person to join the team. In this position, you will work directly with the CEO and manage the sales process beginning to end. This role will start as an individual contributor, with the ability to build and lead a team, and possibly become part of the executive management team.
- Continue and expand Tatari’s client development strategy
- Build a pipeline of potential new clients, whether they are already advertising on TV or have yet to air their first ad
- Identify the right stakeholders in the client organization, and conduct smart outreach (e.g. through networking)
- Evangelize TV advertising and sell Tatari.
- Keep your finger on the pulse: know the Tatari product inside-out, the market, industry, and competitors
- Improve sales operations: documentation, process, CRM, etc.
- Identify and attend key events and conferences
- 4+ years of experience in result-driven sales position
- Comfortable with technology and data analytics. At ease in front of large audiences and C-level executives
- Well-versed in TV advertising, and other types of marketing channels
- Ability to sell complex products, in a consultative manner. No sales pitch is ever the same, instead, built on the fly with a prospective client
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire.
- Superior presentation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detailed-oriented, and creative
- Ability to travel upon short notice.
Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages, and offers generous perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). This position is located in San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York City. All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Client Development.”