Tatari is expanding and we are looking for a creative, upbeat, scrappy, organized and dedicated Office Manager to join the team in San Francisco. In this position, you will work closely with our VP of Operation and HR Manager and learn the ins-and-outs of how to run a great start-up. The ideal candidate will be an experienced office administrator and who enjoys wearing many hats. You are comfortable managing a variety of day-to-day tasks, including ordering snacks, dealing with the facility, planning events, scheduling, and keeping the office well organized. In this role, you will participate heavily in all HR processes (recruiting, onboarding, office relocation, culture building, etc.) and help with some minor accounting projects.
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year college/university
- 1+ years of experience in office management at a startup
- Comfortable with google docs and microsoft office suite, in particular Excel
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, and juggle competing priorities all with a strong sense of urgency
- Enjoys creating and maintaining order
- Creative mind to carry out office solutions effectively and efficiently…”GSD” attitude!
- Put the team before yourself
- Available to travel to Tatari’s other locations once a quarter, including Santa Monica and New York City
- Be a ‘swiss army knife’ for anything that comes in
- Bonus experience in accounting, particularly QBO
Tatari pays competitive salaries, and you will be eligible for all Tatari benefits and perks (including full healthcare coverage plus equity, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, cell phone reimbursement). To apply, you must: 1) prove your eligibility to work in the US; and 2) submit a cover letter on why you’re our perfect Office Manager and resume as 1 pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “SF Office Manager”