Media Operations Coordinator
Tatari is expanding, and we’re looking for an energetic multi-tasker to be part of our media buying team. This is an entry level position (no prior experience required) with the opportunity to work at a leading ad-tech startup. In this job, you will learn the ins-and-outs of television and streaming media buying, and play a key role in supporting the success of this key business at Tatari.
- Learn and become an expert in Tatari’s proprietary backend media operations systems
- Work with the buying team and ensure all day-to-day operational tasks are completed correctly and timely, including:
- Work on ad hoc special projects from the media buyers, including:
- Identify and implement process improvements including automation of tasks
- Bachelor degree from a 4-year institution
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including Google Sheets). Bonus knowledge on running macros, creating pivot tables, and advanced functions and techniques for working with simple data sets.
- Detail oriented, ability to juggle competing priorities and always follow through
- A self-starter and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Curiosity and desire to learn
This position is located in Santa Monica (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject “Media Operations Coordinator”