Client Services Associate
Tatari is looking for a Client Success Associate to join the team. In this role, you will work with our Senior Client Services Managers and be responsible for daily support across a wide range of clients within Tatari’s ever-growing portfolio and work cross-departmental to ensure that client needs are met with the superior management skills. This is a good stepping stone to becoming a Client Services Manager at Tatari.
- Assist in managing post-sales client relationships with Senior CS Managers, including: (1) identifying unknown or unmet needs; (2) coordinate with media buying team and help to guide clients through their TV advertising campaign; and (3) take detailed notes during client calls and coordinate follow-through for all client requests.
- Active learning and familiarize yourself with all-things Tatari, particularly with media buying and data measurement.
- Work cross-departmental to resolve client issues.
- Spend time with clients (up to 20% travel required).
- Work on ad-hoc analysis projects.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Math, and/or Engineering (i.e. quantitative)
- At least 1 year in post-sales account management/client relationship support roles; customer support and/or internships do not apply.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical terms and concepts.
- Great presentation and listening skills--you come prepared to every meeting.
- You’re not a salesperson.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- Bonus: Python and/or SQL; predictive modeling; understanding of TV and digital marketing (i.e. SEM, FB)
This position can be located in New York City or Santa Monica, California. (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “email@example.com” with subject “CS Associate.”