Engineering Manager - SF
Tatari is looking for an experienced Engineering Manager to join its Engineering Team in San Francisco. As the Engineering Manager, you will collaborate closely with other engineering managers in Santa Monica, San Francisco, and New York City. We worked hard to ensure easy collaboration between all the offices, including full-company gathering regularly, robust remote video conferencing culture, and freedom to travel-as-you need.
- Grow and manage your team. We’ll give you the resources and support to build out an amazing engineering team, but it’s up to you to create and execute that plan.
- Coordinate with other internal teams--engineering and otherwise--in other offices.
- Be an individual contributor when needed--you were a senior engineer not that long ago:
- 2+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager, preferably at a start-up.
- 4+ years experience building scalable systems and backend services.
- You love data, analytics, and statistics.
- Experience in ETL and application analytics (Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, more)
- Strong SQL and schema design skills.
This position is located in San Francisco, CA (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with subject “Engineering Manager - SF.”