Frontend Engineer- Summer Internship
Tatari is the leading technology platform for utilizing data and analytics to measure and buy ads across linear and connected TV. We understand the complexities that come with getting starting in TV advertising and we give brand marketers the transparency and ability optimize just like they would with a digital campaign.The Tatari Dashboard utilizes a proprietary data science methodology to show the true value of an ad campaign which helps brands better attribute their sales and efficiently allocate their advertising. Over 40 brands, both established and new to TV advertising, utilize Tatari’s measurement and media buying technology; clients include established brands such as Mrs. Fields cookies, as well as many fast-rising companies such as MVMT, Rent the Runway, and TURO.Tatari’s leadership team have founded and/or held leadership roles at ground-breaking startups like Shazam, TrueCar, Crunchyroll, Vizify, LiveRail and top tech companies like Google/YouTube and Facebook.
- Work on user-facing dashboard features, collaborating with the frontend and design teams
- Heavy focus on data visualization
- Opportunity to get involved in the product process, and influence design and user experience
- Use a cutting edge technology stack: Typescript, React, D3, GraphQL, NodeJS
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior in an undergraduate computer science/engineering program.
- Examples of web programming work; animation and interactivity are particularly great to see
- An eye for design and solid understanding of math and basic statistics
This position is located in San Francisco, CA (no remote), full-time, and can start as early as May 1, 2019 with potential of becoming a full-time employee upon graduation. Tatari pays competitive compensation for internships. All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Frontend Internship.”