Product Manager - Data
Tatari is an ad technology company focused on television. Our product is complex and exciting: it has internal- and external-facing users, it needs strong UI/UX to communicate complex concepts simply, it leverages big data and data science extensively, and much more. The television landscape is changing (rapidly), and you will help define Tatari’s role both short- and long-term.
- How can we effectively manage a large number of disparate data sources?
- How can we make the data easily accessible to the Data Science team for exploration?
- How can the Data Science team cleanly and efficiently deploy new models into production?
- Does Engineering implement the models?
- What are the workflows?
- Professional experience as a data engineer (3+) and PM (2-5+ years)
- Experience working on complex data infrastructure
- Can code, ideally in Python (or be willing & able to learn Python)
- Data-literate enough to reason about Data Science problems
- Strong communicator, with excellent people skills to interact with various teams inside the company, clients, and vendors.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about tools and automation, but practical about getting things done.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
As our Data PM, you’ll be charged with envisioning the future of Tatari as it relates to our data infrastructure. With a sense of where we’re going, you’ll need to work with the Engineering and Data Science teams to develop a roadmap that iterates toward that ideal future, making sure to learn and adapt the roadmap as we proceed.
Tatari pays competitive compensation with equity packages and offers generous perks (e.g. 100% healthcare including dependents, unlimited vacations, 401K, FSA, Commuter Benefits, etc.). This position can be located in San Francisco or Santa Monica (no remote). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the country of respective location. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “PM-Data.”