Tatari turns TV advertising into a digital-like experience. Using data and advanced analytics, we know how to measure TV ads and turn campaigns profitable for our clients. Some people say we “moneyball” TV advertising—it’s true, and we make good money along the way.
We are a team of whip-smart individuals, most of whom were founders or leaders at other successful companies (e.g. Shazam, TrueCar, Crunchyroll, Vizify, etc.). We enjoy socializing with each other (i.e. occasional beer-tasting lunches) and we highly value work-life balance. Most importantly, if you need intellectual stimulation, Tatari is the right place for you.
All positions can be located in either the San Francisco or Santa Monica office. Tatari pays competitive compensation and equity packages, and offers the standard perks (e.g. healthcare, unlimited vacations, etc.). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com.
Head of Client Strategy
- Make our clients successful: listen to their needs, identify their unknown or unmet needs, and work with the rest of the Tatari team to turn them into a reality.
- Be the partner interface for the data & analytics, engineering, and media-buying teams. Drive action internally.
- Spend a lot of time with clients, including some travel. Build relationships with C-level executives.
- Meticulously keep track of our clients’ businesses (not just TV, but anything). Share it with the company and feed it back into the Tatari product roadmap.
- Hire and lead the Tatari partner management team.
- Continuously seek improvements and process automation.
- 7+ years experience in partner management.
- Degree in engineering (or 10+ years experience in a data-driven organization). Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- A thought-leader in modern, data-driven advertising. Deep experience with some of the most basic forms of (digital) advertising: SEM, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Familiarity with offline marketing tools (e.g. TV, radio, out of home) is a plus.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Superior presentation skills. Great listening skills. You come prepared to every meeting with questions to ask.
- Lead and speak with authority. Creative in your approach.
- You execute swiftly but have a drive for absolute perfection and delivering client delight.
- You are at ease holding a conversation with an engineer or lawyer. You are not a sales person.
Senior Backend Engineer
- Take ownership and responsibility for large backend projects.
- Wrangle large (not "big" yet, but we're on our way) amounts of data using PostgreSQL and other tools.
- Architect our services (in Python and other languages), figure out the best way to run them (on AWS and other platforms), and keep them running (preferably without late night PagerDuty alerts!)
- Find ways to keep us better at writing high-quality code. We value correctness over time-to-ship.
- You are smart, fast, and a self-starter. In truth, you should be starting your own company.
- You love data, analytics, and statistics.
- Experience in ETL and application analytics (Mixpanel, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, more).
- Strong SQL and schema design skills.
- Experience building scalable systems and backend services.
Full Stack Engineer
- Take the lead on developing user-facing dashboard features, from UI to queries and everything in between.
- Play an active part in product development, with an eye towards UX excellence.
- Shape the frontend codebase into a lean, modern, and fast thing of beauty.
- Work with the backend team to arrive at the ideal structure and architecture for new features.
- A perfectionist, but can operate under a deadline.
- Dashboards, data visualization, and beautiful web UIs are your jam.
- Confident working on the frontend (Typescript+React), backend (Python), and database (PostgreSQL) levels.
- You've got a keen eye for a design, can
JOINyour way out of any pickle, and care deeply about API structure.